Sunday, April 8, 2012

One Wreath, Two Ways

Greetings and Happy Easter!


I wanted to share a simple wreath that I made that I used for both St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  I used the same technique with fun fur that I used on my Halloween wreath.  But instead of using black, I opted for this lovely spring green shade.  I think it looks like grass.

For St. Patrick's Day, I hug it with a green houndstooth ribbon and suspended a shamrock in the middle.


Once it was time for Easter decor, I switched the ribbon, and added some foam eggs and the cutest little rabbit.












This wreath is really a lot of bang for the buck!  For the rest of spring, I might remove the rabbit and eggs and add some flowers.  But for now, it looks pretty with some other simple Easter decorations.






Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Cheers!
Jenn



4 comments:

  1. Jen that is super cute and very clever. I love it. Thanks for joining in on the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative use of the wreath. I really love the little bunny. Coming over from Debbie-Doo's. Now following. If you get a chance, I would love for you to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how changing it up got you two looks! Brilliant =)
    Visiting via Debbiedoo's Newbie party!

    ReplyDelete