Tuesday, June 7, 2011

They Grow Up So Fast...

My little robin friends are growing into such little cuties!  Their eyes are open, they're getting bigger and their feathers are starting to come in.  I have been taking pictures of them every day, just like any good mama bird would do if she had a camera.  Here are a few of the shots I have taken chronicling the young lives of these sweet baby robins.


Of course, mama and papa aren't very appreciative of my photography.


Papa chirps like crazy and flies around trying to scare me away.  He is a very protective papa.  He even gets all out of sorts when I'm working on my latest project in the garage.


Yes...it's time to refinish my coffee table.  (Don't you love my drop cloth?  It's an old trade show table cloth from the first company I worked for!)  This table got some pretty big gouges on the top when I moved.  Plus there are lots of little scratches all over it after many years of wear and tear.


More to come on my table.  I'm still working on removing the finish from the top and sanding it.

Finally, I just wanted to mention that Maria from Dreamy Whites is giving away a $250 gift card to use in her online store, Dreamy Whites Online.  She has amazingly beautiful things for sale.  Her blog is gorgeous, too.  I am so envious of the amazing flowers that she grows in her garden.  Check it out!

I linked up at Debbiedoo's Newbie Party!



Cheers!
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. I love love that you took a bunch of photos to see them growing. So cool! What a miracle, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet baby birds! I can't wait to see your finished table! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to see you again soon.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love birds. I too have baby robins and mom on my blog sight. I am your new follower hope you will check out my blog too.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party and welcome to blogging. Please add my link or button to your post. Those birds are sooo very sweet.

    ReplyDelete