Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shades of Gray

I started painting my bedroom while the movers were still unloading the truck.  The previous owner had painted it a periwinkle color, which wasn't terrible, but did not coordinate with any of my bedding.  Not knowing what color to choose, I ended up going with Antique White, which is a light, creamy color.
There is nothing wrong with this color; it is light and bright, and goes with everything.  But lately, I have been thinking about a change.  So, I'm thinking of going with gray.  In seeking inspiration in shades of gray, I thought I would share some bedrooms that I've pinned for their gray goodness.

I love the crisp white linens and accents with this darker gray paint.  


The white rose pillows on this bed are amazing!  I like the yellow accents, too.

Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This dark gray paint is so dramatic.


Centsational Girl's master bedroom is beautifully tailored.  I love her accessories!


This room looks fit for a princess, or two!


Ooh la la - check out this bed!  I think this might be a bit too fancy for me.

Source: hgtv.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I'm loving these built-ins!

I guess I can just dream about these beautiful bedrooms until I'm ready to take the plunge into gray paint in my own.

Cheers!
Jenn



4 comments:

  1. All gorgeous inspiration Jenn. thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally drooling over that first room. Love the grey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey is so inviting yet elegant. The photo with the yellow accents is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....I've been looking for inspiration for redoing our bedroom!! I'm liking the gray!

    ReplyDelete